Ayodhya has been in news since the past few months due to the Ram Mandir. The “Pran Pratishtha” ceremony of Lord Ram was successfully completed by Hon. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 22nd January 2024.
– The Maharishi Valmiki International Airport is the nearest airport to the Ram Mandir. – This airport was recently inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. – The airport is located just at a distance of 15 km from the main Ayodhya city. – The distance between the Ayodhya airport to the Ram mandir is 9.6 km (approximately 25-30 minutes). – There are cabs, autos, and local taxis available to reach the temple from the airport.
– The Ayodhya Dham junction (previously Ayodhya Junction) is the nearest railway station to the temple. – The distance between the temple and railway station is 6 km. – The station has lifts, medical facilities, and visitors information center. – The Ayodhya railway station is well connected to various cities in India. – After reaching the station, you can take a rickshaw or cab to the Ram Mandir temple.
– Ayodhya is very well connected to various cities in India by road. – Private and state-run buses ply frequently to Ayodhya. For example, from New Delhi to Ayodhya, Varanasi to Ayodhya. – For a more personalized experience, you can also hire a private car or cab from one of nearby cities.
– Ayodhya offers a wide range of choices when it comes to accommodation options. – From budget-friendly hotels to four and five star accommodations, you can find various hotels in close proximity to the Ram Mandir. – Before you plan your visit, especially during weekends and vacations, make the bookings in advance to avoid any last minute hassles.
Darshan timings – 7 am to 11:30 am – 2 pm to 7 pm Aarti timings – Jagaran (Shringar) Aarti – 6:30 am – Bhog Aarti – 12 pm – Sandhya Aarti – 7:30 pm
– Hanuman Garhi – Sita ki Rasoi – Kanak Bhavan – Treta Ke Thakur – Naya Ghat – Tulsi Udyan – Nageshwarnath temple – Sri Ram Vallabha Kunj
Ayodhya is a city known for its rich cultural heritage and as an important pilgrimage site. Plan a trip to Ayodhya and the Ram Mandir. Immerse yourself in the scenic beauty and soothing atmosphere of Ayodhya.